How To Object

Planning Reference 11/0710/FUL

Objections must be submitted by 29th July 2011!

You can object in two ways:

1.Write to:
Director of Environment,
Mandela House
4 Regent Street
Cambridge CB2 1BY

2.Email to:

You must quote the planning reference:
give your name and address with your objection.
And give your reasons for objecting, see our planning objections.

Please support the local area and object to a Sainsburys Local on Mill Road by submitting your objection